It has been a few weeks since we have dropped in but we thought with the weather looking a bit nicer lately, why not share a customer favourite cocktail and get us all ready for Summer
Eat Well & Live Local, With Love
Prep time: 5 minutes
– 30ml White Rum
– 30ml Strawberry Liqueur
– 15ml Cointreau
– 15ml Lemon Juice
– 2 strawberries
– strawberry sorbet (or similar)
– 15ml CANADOU (Sugar Syrup)
– Crushed Ice
Now to the fun part:
– Pour all ingredients into the blender with the Ice.
– Blend for 15-20 seconds, until ice is crushed and mixture is a thick consistency
– Serve in glass and garnish with a strawberry or any other garnish.
a quick and easy recipe for a hot summers night, all at your finger tips