If there is one thing we truly love it is fresh seafood cooked with wholesome traditional ingredients that give our tastebuds a run for our money & leave us wanting more!
Enjoy a recipe for those perfect summer nights.
Eat Well & Live Local, With Love
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
– 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
– 2 garlic cloves, sliced thin
– 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
– 12 cherry tomatoes
– 3 cups of water
– 2 tablespoons of finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
– Sea Salt
– 1kg of red snapper or sea bass
– Crusty bread
– Salt & pepper to taste
Now to the fun part:
– In a saute pan at least two inches deep and large enough to hold the fish in one layer
– Heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the garlic and red pepper flakes
– Saute until garlic is lightly browned
– Add tomatoes and cook until they start to soften (roughly 5 minutes)
– Add the water, parsley and a pinch of salt
– Turn heat down to medium-low and allow to simmer for 15 minutes
– Place fish in the pan, skin side down
– Cover the pan and cook until the fish is cooked through (roughly 15-20 minutes)
– Transfer the fish to warm plates and pour the broth water over and around the fish, including some tomatoes
– Garnish with parsley & serve with crusty bread to lick the plate clean!
Paring wine: Any dry white or light red
tip; go to your local fish market or down to your local fishing docks to get the freshest seafood!