By no other then our good friend, Tony from Tony’s Kitchen Secrets
Get ready for the cheesy goodness that will forever change your life,
PASTA AI QUATTRO FORMAGGI!!
This amaze recipe is made to suit 2 people – but you will never really have enough…
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 250g penne rigate, or spiragli (or pasta of your choice)
- 100ml milk
- 30ml creme fraiche, or pure cream
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Optional: Nutmeg (only if you grate it yourself)
The cheeses that Tony likes to use: (you can use others as listed at the end of this recipe)
- 40g Emmental
- 40g Taleggio 40g Gorgonzola dolce
- 40g Parmigiano Reggiano
WHILE WAITING FOR YOUR PASTA TO COOK IN PLENTY OF SALTED WATER:
- Cut soft cheese into cubes, grate harder cheese
- Mix milk, cream & all the cheese into a large saucepan
- Cook (warm up) at extremely low temperature until all cheeses have melted
- Season with salt, pepper & optional grated nutmeg.
- Drain the pasta al dente & add it to the sauce, mixing through until a creamy dish is created.
- Fontina, or Mozzarella
- Gorgonzola piccante, Provolone Piccante
- Grana Padano